Friday, November 6, 2009

School Portrait - Tom

Continuing our look at school portraits, which previously featured Lori, Kent, and Craig, as well as some non-school portraits of Grandpa, GAP now presents Tom. I included the information I have from the pictures, and I tried to put them in the correct order. Please let me know if I got anything wrong.

1950 - Kindergarten (Ephraim, Utah)


Unknown


1952 - Second grade (Davis, California)


Third grade (Berkeley, California)


Fourth grade (Provo, Utah)


Fifth grade


Unknown


Unknown


Some of these pictures are in pretty rough shape, but the fashion diversity (which, incidentally, I think is very cool) shines right through. The last one was a bit of a mystery because the picture was labeled Joe, which didn't seem right to me. Several people told me it was Tom (Thanks Karla, Shari, and Ellen!), so I put it here.

Send in your current (or past) school portraits, and we will feature them on GAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment