Thursday, November 12, 2009

School Portrait - Joe

Continuing our look at school portraits, which previously featured Lori, Kent, Craig, and Tom, as well as some non-school portraits of Grandpa, GAP now presents Joe. I included the information I have from the pictures, and I tried to put them in the correct order. Please let me know if I got anything wrong.

1953 - Kindergarten (Berkeley, California)


Unknown


Unknown


Unknown


Unknown (Provo, Utah)


Unknown


Unknown


1959


1961 - Ninth grade (Orem, Utah)


Unknown


1965 - Twelfth grade (Orem, Utah)


When I put these pictures together, I thought, "Dad in plaid!" Joe is my dad and he does not have a computer, so he cannot read this post. Shhhh -- don't tell Dad. This is my chance to taunt him without going to timeout, being sent to bed without eating anything, or being grounded. "Hey Dad, so that's what you look like with hair!" "Seeing these pictures, old man, remind me just how old you really are!" "If a picture is worth a thousand words, your words would be ears, ears, ears, etc."

No comments:

Post a Comment