Monday, November 9, 2009

Mystery Picture 091109

You may have missed it because the original post was awhile ago, but Karen has been an awesome gumshoe tracking down information about the people in the portraits in Mystery Picture 091004. Check it out when you have a chance!

Continuing the portrait theme we've pursued lately, today we have a bunch of portraits that I know nothing about.








It's not exactly true that I know nothing about these pictures. The first one said "Ila Terry" on it, but I don't know much about Ila. She was in a mystery picture with Grandpa last week, but it looks like I may have gotten her name wrong. I wrote the names in that mystery picture as "Howard, Ila, Terry" since there are three people in the picture. In light of today's picture, perhaps it should be written "Howard, Ila Terry" with a third, unnamed person in the background? Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. The last picture is Durraine Nelson Leavitt with her husband?

    ReplyDelete