Monday, November 2, 2009

School Portrait - Kent

GAP began reviewing school portraits a few days ago with Lori, and now continues with Kent. I included the information I have from the pictures, and I tried to put them in the correct order. Please let me know if I got anything wrong.

1948 - First grade (Ephraim, Utah)

1949 - Second grade (Ephraim, Utah)

1950 - Third grade (Ephraim, Utah)

1952 - Fifth grade (Davis, California)

1953 - Sixth grade (Berkeley, California)

Unknown

These are all beautiful portraits, but I would really like to identify the last one. Does anyone have ideas? I also wonder if -- based on the words on the last one -- there is another portrait of Kent from the same year.

Send in your current (or past) school portraits, and we will feature them on GAP.

UPDATE

James writes in the comments that he is checking with Janet (his grandmother, Kent's wife, and my aunt) about the last picture. Perhaps he can get the time and place information for it? James, please say hello to Janet for me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm fairly certain the last picture is Kent also. I seem to recall seeing in his wife Janet's house not long ago (my grandmother). I'll run this by someone who will know.

    James Stutz (son of Lloyd, grandson of Kent)

    ReplyDelete