Thursday, September 24, 2009

Where Is Lori?

I am looking for a baby picture of Lori, Tom's daughter. I know where Lori is on Facebook (Hi, Lori!). Might anyone have a picture of her as a baby in their album, slides, or negatives?

I should mention that I am willing to digitize our family history 35mm slides and negatives that you have. If you send them to me, I will scan and return them with a CD or DVD of the images. All the pictures on this blog came from source material that various people have lent to me! I can (and have) scanned many printed pictures, but am focusing on film originals right now. If you are interested, contact me through my Facebook account or by emailing me at stutz at montana dot com.

I am also looking for a better distribution method for the pictures I have scanned, if anyone has suggestions.

UPDATE

Cathy writes in the comments:

"Funny you ask...we cannot ever find baby pictures of Lori. I think we have pictures of her, beginning around 3 and 4."

Oh, this was no coincidence, Cathy. I am trying to sleuth out the mysterious baby picture of Lori that must exist somewhere!

1 comment:

  1. Funny you ask...we cannot ever find baby pictures of Lori. I think we have pictures of her, beginning around 3 and 4.
    Cathy---

    ReplyDelete