Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mystery Picture 090915

Do you know anything about this picture? Tell me!

The picture is from the late 1950s. Is it Craig? Where is he? How did he get there? The boots are a nice touch.

UPDATE

Dave writes in the comments, "There are a bunch of pictures of a trip that Grandpa and Craig made to Iran. I would bet that this is from that era."

I don't know, but I have not yet come across the Iran pictures. I dated it to the late 1950s based on the slide frame, which was extra thick with a glass mount, the same as several other pictures from the late 1950s I have scanned.

I found another image of Craig in the same outfit and concluded -- for now -- that it is from Turkey in 1961 at Mystery Picture 090915 - Revisited.

1 comment:

  1. There are a bunch of pictures of a trip that Grandpa and Craig made to Iran. I would bet that this is from that era.

    ReplyDelete