Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mystery Picture 090929

I know this picture is from a family reunion at Grandma and Grandpa's house about 1967. Who can you identify in the picture? As with the previous, similar mystery picture, here is a larger resolution image followed by a smaller, numbered image and a list for names. I will start off with Grandma (although I recognize many more), and you can post comments adding to the list.


1 -Kent
2 -Janet
3 - Grandma
4 -Ellen
5 -Priscilla
6 -Tom
7 -Annette
8 -Lloyd
9 -Susan
10 -Angie
11 -Mike
12 -Craig
13 -Kenni Lynn
14 -John

UPDATE

Dave and Angie suggest names in the comments. Dr. Reub (hello, Uncle Craig!) suggested the names in a comment to another post. Where they disagreed, I went with who I thought was correct. Tell me if I'm wrong!

This post also got a mention at the Stutz Barn, so if anyone happens to wander here from there, welcome to Grandpa's Apple Press.

I look at this post some more and include additional pictures at Mystery Picture 090929 - Revisited.

2 comments:

  1. SO here are my guesses:
    1 - Kent
    2 - Anjanette
    3 - Mildred
    4 - Ellen?
    5 - Priscilla
    6 - Tom
    7 - Annette
    8 -
    9 - Leann
    10 - Mike
    11 - Danny
    12 - Craig
    13 - Kenni
    14 - Lloyd

    I don't know - those are just some thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 Kent
    2 Janet
    3 Grandma
    4 Ellen
    5 Pricilla
    6 Tom
    7 Annette
    8 Lloyd
    9 Susan
    10 Angie
    11 Mike
    12 Craig
    13 Kenny Lynn
    14 John

    ReplyDelete