Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mystery Picture 091011

This mystery picture is another name-the-person group picture that I think is from a family reunion in the early 1990s. At least, it was in an album with other pictures from that time period. Does anyone recall which reunion this was?

The first picture can be clicked on to view a larger image. If you leave comments with the names of the people, I will fill in the numbered list as people are identified.

1 - Mandy Flecher (non-relative)
2 - Vanessa Scott (non-relative)
3 - ?
4 - Kiome Bulock (non-relative)
5 - Collette Maxwell (non-relative)
6 - Leah
7 - Monica (non-relative)
8 - Liz? (non-relative)
9 - Gina Woodhouse (non-relative)
10 - Ben

UPDATE

Susan takes a stab at Leah (that doesn't sound quite right) for number 6. Thanks, Susan!

Andrew guesses Ben for number 10. Thanks, Andrew!

Leah writes via Facebook and solves the mystery, including why it was so difficult to identify the kids!
it was a birthday party many years ago. so everyone else are friend from elementary school form back in the day ... i remember most of them. 1 is Mandy Flecher 2 Vanessa Scott 3 i am not sure 4 Kiome Bulock 5 Collette Maxwell 6 me 7 Monica 8 Liz (i think) 9 Gina Woodhouse 10 Ben. I think it was my 9th birthday so that would have been in 1993 ish
Thanks, Leah! I have to say, I am not only impressed with Leah's power of recall, I am also impressed that Susan and Andrew could identify the few relatives in the picture. I love this family!

2 comments: