Monday, October 5, 2009

Mystery Picture 091005

This picture had a curious message written on the back: "This is the prize picture. I think we should have it enlarged and framed. Poor Butch is so sleepy!"

Do you know who is in this picture, when it was taken, or where they are? I have wondered whether Butch is the baby or the soldier, thinking that perhaps the soldier is sleepy because of his military training.

UPDATE

Andrew contributes in the comments, "I can't help with an identification but the soldier is in the Royal Canadian Engineers." Thanks, Andrew! I could not find a "Butch" in the family tree that I have, but at least we have more information to go on.

The woman and soldier appear to be the same couple feature in an earlier mystery picture.

1 comment:

  1. I can't help with an identification but the soldier is in the Royal Canadian Engineers.

    ReplyDelete