Friday, January 15, 2010

Mystery Picture 100115

It has been awhile since we ran a numbered mystery picture, and I probably should have numbered the pictures from last Friday, too. Feel free, of course, to add names to the comments for those pictures, despite their lack of numbering.

Today, however, we have a straight forward fall picture from a slide developed in December 1985.



As always, the first picture can be clicked on to view a much larger image. The second, numbered picture can be clicked on to view a somewhat larger image. If you leave comments with the names of the people, I will fill in the numbered list as people are identified.

1 - Tricia
2 - Jeremy
3 - Jana
4 - Lori

UPDATE

Andrew and Ellen agree on Tricia and Jeremy, and Ellen also guesses Jana and Lori. Thanks, Andrew and Ellen! I am not 100% sure about Jana, given the ages of the kids and the quality of the picture; I would probably guess Wendy. Thoughts?

Ellen also notes that this is on the Stutz farm, and I can picture (Ha!) exactly where they are standing.

This is as good a time as any to mention that GAP has added a link to The JEM Show blog (Jeremy, Emlyn, Millie). Welcome!

3 comments:

  1. 1. Tricia
    2. Jeremy

    Number 4 looks familiar but I can't place the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guesses:
    1. Tricia
    2. Jeremy
    3. Jana
    4. Lori
    Raking leaves in Grandpa Stutz's yard about 1985.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love old photos of Jeremy! His are in a box. Somewhere. Who knows. Any more would be greatly appreciated by his wife, and kids!

    ReplyDelete