Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mystery Pictures 091201 and 091202 - Revisited

Things went so well with the previous two mystery pictures that we're posting a few more from the series, just because we have them. Click for a larger image.



UPDATE

Ellen writes in the comments:
This was a trip taken to Lehman Caves in Nevada with the Stutz's and two other families in the ward - the Wrights and the Haws'. I can identify most of the people but I don't know how to lable them for you. Give me instructions and I can help.
Thanks, Ellen! And, today is your lucky day! Forget the table; we have everyone in these pictures named in Mystery Picture 091202.

1 comment:

  1. This was a trip taken to Lehman Caves in Nevada with the Stutz's and two other families in the ward - the Wrights and the Haws'. I can identify most of the people but I don't know how to lable them for you. Give me instructions and I can help.

    ReplyDelete