Friday, December 4, 2009

Mystery Picture 091204

Today's mystery picture has four handsome men at a mini-reunion on June 27, 1981.



As with all these group pictures, the first picture can be clicked on to view a much larger image. The second, numbered picture can be clicked on to view a somewhat larger image. If you leave comments with the names of the people, I will fill in the numbered list as people are identified. I started it off with an easy one (hi, Grandpa!).

1 - Leo
2 - Clifford
3 - Rowan
4 - Howard

UPDATE

Susan provides the names in 61 minutes and says, "yay! I get to be first!" Thanks, Susan! We'll let you gloat ... for now. And then, we'll come back with a rather more difficult mystery picture.

Karen points out in the comments the perils of blogging at midnight -- Rowan is not spelled O-W-E-N. Thanks for keeping me honest, Karen! Susan had it right in her comment. I must have had Star Wars on the brain

3 comments:

  1. yay! I get to be first!
    1. Uncle Leo
    2. Uncle Clifford
    3. Uncle Rowan
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh Robert, #3 is Rowan, NOT OWEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It appears to me that this photo was taken at my Grandparent's Farm (Fern) I believe that tree is the one just west of the house at the corner of what was at one time a small pasture. We used to climb that tree all the time as kids.

    ReplyDelete